- Don’t like your microblading or powder brows?
- Are your brows red, blue, pink, or purple?
- Did your eyeliner migrate under your skin?
- Did you get a lipliner that was too far out of your natural lipline?
- Or maybe it’s just fading out but it’s still too dark and saturated to have new pigment and a pretty color refresh.
This is really important to understand that removal will be the ONLY choice to get some of that old pigment gone. You simply CANNOT keep packing pigment on top of pigment and expect a different outcome.
Let’s get that old Permanent Makeup (PMU) gone!
What is saline tattoo removal?
♦Saline tattoo removal is a method of removing pigment from the skin using a saline solution. This solution will draw the pigment up and out of your skin.
♦The technique uses the same tattoo machine, movements, and pressure as during a permanent makeup procedure, and can be compared to when you got your original PMU tattoo but takes less time per appointment.
Will saline tattoo removal work on traditional tattoos? YES!
How many sessions of removal will I need?
♦This depends on your overall goal with removal. And can take several sessions depending on the degree of lightning.
♦It is VERY important to understand that corrections require multiple services to get the best possible results, spaced 8 weeks apart.
Does saline tattoo removal hurt?
♦Most clients report little to no pain. A topical numbing is applied before the procedure as well as a numbing during the procedure to keep you comfortable.
♦Saline Tattoo Removal is a natural approach to tattoo removal and is less painful than laser tattoo removal.
What saline product will you use?
♦Li-FT is an EXCELLENT product that has been getting amazing results in the removal of pigment from the skin.
♦This product can also be used on body tattoos but no bigger than about 3 inches wide x 3 inches high. This is because the technique would simply take too long, and I recommend looking into getting laser removal for larger tattoos.
♦Li-FT is an all-natural unique solution for correction and lightening.
♦ It can safely lift out the unwanted pigment from the skin immediately for an emergency removal (only in a 48-hour period after the procedure) or can be performed in sessions on old unwanted permanent makeup from years ago.
PLEASE NOTE- this procedure is only a pigment lightening service; the skin will not return to its virgin skin look.
What is this solution made out of and how does it work?
♦Li-FT contains finely milled sea salts, purified water, lemon and orange seed extract, and aloe.
♦Pigment is pulled up and out of the skin by a process called Osmosis. (Remember this from science class?)
♦During this process, the pigment is slowly pulled up to the surface of the skin. It heals into a scab and naturally flakes off. The scab is very important as it acts like a sponge removing the old unwanted ink. Leaving you with a lightened tattoo!
♦This lightening technique is safe for all skin types and involves fewer risks of blistering, scarring, and discoloration (hypo/hyperpigmentation).
Am I a candidate for saline tattoo removal?
→Here are some reasons that would make you ineligible for saline removal service:
• Inability to follow pre + post-care instructions
• Less than 18 years of age
• Are pregnant or breastfeeding
• Have a history of keloids or hypertrophic scarring
• Have current skin conditions, such as: psoriasis, eczema, rashes, blisters or the removal area is sunburnt.
• Are currently taking skin medication like Accutane or any topical steroids that thin the skin or have taken these medications within the last 6 months
• Have any open wounds, cuts, or abrasions on the procedure area
• Have uncontrolled high blood pressure
• Are taking blood thinners
• Are diabetic (must be controlled and have doctors’ clearance)
• Have heart problems
• Have a transmittable blood condition like HIV or Hepatitis
• Are taking immunosuppressant medications
• Are currently undergoing chemotherapy (please wait 1 year after completing treatments & have doctors’ clearance)
• Are under any treatment or have any illness that compromises your immune system
• You have poor general health
- Li-FT is a pigment-lightening solution that safely facilitates the removal of unwanted pigment from the face and small areas of the body.
- Li-FT is formulated with the highest quality of natural ingredients, resulting in a skin-appropriate lightening product with an objective of minimum sessions for success.
- Li-FT is an all-natural Saline Pigment Removal Solution. Li-FT contains no chemicals and no acids, is vegan, and has never been tested on animals
- Li-FT has undergone extensive testing from an outside independent lab for safety, purity, and quality. This amazing saline lightning solution has passed all tests with flying colors!
Please book a lighting or removal consultation. This is provided for FREE by email or in person for $50.
Day of your removal procedure
Expect to be in my studio for at least 2 hours. The area will be cleaned and I will apply a topical numbing cream, which will sit on your skin for 20 minutes. I will tattoo the saline removal solution into your existing tattoo. This area may bleed or bruise, which is totally normal. I will explain the aftercare instructions to you before you leave. These instructions need to be followed for the best possible healed results. The treatment area may be tender for a few days.
You will scab up in a few days and the pigment is pulled into the scab, which acts like a sponge. It’s very important not to pick off the scab. Let the scab flake off naturally, taking a bunch of pigment with it. Wait time is 8 weeks of healing before your next session.